Friday 14 March 2014

11th-13th of March

Missing the rehearsals 
11th-13th of March

Due to an illness which I had gotten last week i was off three days of our rehearsal time which i regret because i feel like I have let my class down since i fell ill, but now that i have recovered I am willing to find out everything which had gone on and make myself useful so I can get back up to speed and also help out with ideas, setting props etc.

Its good to be back though i am still weak from the illness but over this weekend hopefully i should be back to good strength and ready to get the show going with my lines, I have learnt so much of my lines due to not having a script but i have gotten a Kindle which i will buy the script and put it on my kindle and get through the lines as quick as possible to get everything going more smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment